NFL Power Rankings Seahawks at No. 5 pro

In an NFL where 21 teams are below .500, the don't deserve to drop too far after falling from the unbeaten ranks with a dud on Monday night. Cincy is still a top-four team in my Power Rankings this week.Prisco's Power Rankings , get it together?The demonstrated just how good they are with a win in Seattle, but speaking of , I have them all the way up at No. 5 -- even though they have a 4-5 record. That's because I think the Seahawks can still beat most teams in the NFL. This week we will see a significant number of backup quarterbacks and that spells trouble for those teams.Here are my Power Rankings entering Week 11: RANKTEAM1 : The Patriots went to New Jersey with a makeshift offensive line, without their starting RB, and then lost Terence Davis Jersey their top receiving threat in the first quarter, but still found a way to come from behind and win. But it was a struggle, and the lo s of so many weapons could eventually knock them out of this spot. Last Week:12 :The offense is led by MVP candidate and the No. 3-ranked running game in the NFL, and I love this defense. and should be finalists for Defensive Player of the Year.Last Week: 33Cardinals: and the Cardinals announced their arrival to the league's top tier of teams by putting up 451 yards and 39 points on the Seahawks defense in Seattle. They are in the driver's seat in the NFC West. Last Week: 54Bengals: A wake-up call was good for them. This team is too talented not to be in the top 10 all season.Last Week: 25Seahwawks: The Seahawks are 4-5, but the offense put 32 up on a strong Arizona defense. If they can continue to generate points, they can still climb back in this thing.Last Week: 86 : The Vikings are running the ball with authority, has developed into a strong complementary player, and the defense is allowing a league-low 17.1 points per game. They can go a long way toward locking up the NFC North with a home win vs. the Packers this week.Last Week: 97Broncos:It was a tough day for the Broncos on an awful day for their franchise QB. They've lost two in a row, and could be in line for a couple Hakeem Olajuwon Jersey more with under center. But they have built enough of a cushion that I'm not concerned yet.Last Week:48Packers: The Packers are a me s on both sides of the ball, but need to find some answers this week before a critical NFC North game against the Vikings in Minnesota on Sunday. Mike McCarthy as the play caller could be that answer.Last Week: 79 : played the hero once again for the Steelers faithful. They are now in the driver's seat for the AFC wild card, and they'll stay there as long as Ben stays healthy. Last Week: 1210 : They had a smart game plan in place, and delivered again. They just needed one more play to end the Patriots' undefeated season. This team has to learn how to close out games if they are going to win what's becoming a very tight NFC East. Last Week: 1111 : The Bills kept their playoff hopes alive by doing what Rex Ryan likes to do: running the ball on offense (148 yards vs. ) and pre suring the QB and forcing turnovers (4) on defense. Now, can they win two in a row?Last Week: 1812 : Hopefully the Falcons spent the bye week working on ball protection (six giveaways in the last three games) and the run game (118 combined rush yards in the last two games).Last Week: 1413 : Malcolm Miller Jersey Just when I thought they were ready to break out, the Raiders have lost two in a row. The next two games against Detroit and Tenne see are critical before a tough stretch run.Last Week: 1014 : You have to be impre sed with the job John Fox and Adam Gase have done with , and RB has done as well as anyone could expect in trying to spell . John Fox has his guys playing hard and competing well.Last Week: 2115 : I think this team can win with . They may have found a formula for succe s in their win over Denver.Last Week: 1516 : You can see it slipping away in St. Louis. They have a playoff-caliber defense, and a playoff-caliber RB. They just need a QB who won't screw it up. I think Jeff Fisher had to make the move from , but I don't think is the answer.Last Week: 917Jets: Get back to who you were earlier in the season, Jets! Run the ball and get after the pa ser on defense! They did neither against the Bills.Last Week: 1318 : Don't look now, but the Chiefs have won three in a row and are back in the playoff picture. This defense can hold its own, but can the Jets get it going on the offensive side of the ball?Last Week: 2019 :I like a lot, but I think it's hard to rely on him to take you to the playoffs. We said all preseason that the question on would be his ability to stay healthy. He couldn't OG Anunoby Jersey again. Last Week:1620 : It's time to lock up with a new contract. He's pa sed for 8 touchdowns and thrown just one interception in the last three games, and he has the Redskins in almost every game. Washington sits just one game off the NFC East lead.Last Week: 2621 :The Oshae Brissett Jersey Dolphins showed me something by coming back to beat the Eagles on the road. Last Week: 2422 : is awesome, but surrounded by a bad football team. Too many injuries to turn this around.Last Week: 2223 : is getting better and is showing he was worth the pick. The defense needs to improve. Last Week: 2824 : Too little, too late, but glad to see they broke the spell. You have to start somewhere. Last Week: 3225 : Bill O'Brien isn't going anywhere. Suddenly the Texans are tied for first place in the AFC South.Last Week: 2326 : was decent the first time out, but he's not the answer. Now teams have film on him.Last Week: 2527 : The Cowboys are in the midst of their longest losing streak in 26 years, but it's not all on the backup QBs. The defense and offensive line aren't getting it done.Last Week: 1728 :They still aren't there yet, but they are taking steps in the right direction. A win on the road is a big turning point for this program.Last Week: 3029 : dropped back 39 times and didn't get sacked last week. If they can maintain that week in and week out