LOOK Cardinals fan gets Super Bowl tatto

If the don't beat the on Sunday, then Jose Soberanesis going to have one of the most usele s tattoos in all of Arizona.The Cardinals fan got a tattoo this week that features the team's logo next to a logo of Super Bowl 50.The Kamalei Correa Jersey latest from SportsLineIn general, getting a Super Bowl tattoo before your team's actually in the Super Bowl is crazy, but this one's completely crazy. All this guy had to do was schedule a tattoo appointment for Monday. If the Cardinals win, you get the tattoo. If the Cardinals lose, you cancel the appointment.Now Amani Hooker Jersey , he's just a giant jinx, even though he says he's not a giant jinx. "Everyone's going to like it, even though some people may not, and some people may say that I jinxed them, but I don't think I did," Soberanes . "At the Taywan Taylor Jersey end of the day, when they take it home, I'm going to be so happy, extremely happy that I got it."He can say he's not a jinx, but so did the other five guys who Warren Moon Jersey got Super Bowl tattoos over the past 18 months.Last year, a fan, a fan and a fan saying that their teams were going to win Super Bowl XLIX. None of them won.This year, an fan his team would win Super Bowl 50. Philly didn't even make the playoffs.At least the Soberanes was smart, his tattoo doesn't say "Super Bowl Tajae Sharpe Jersey Champ," it just says Super Bowl 50. So all he needs is a Arizona win on Sunday or else he's going to have to call his tattoo removal guy.