IGS2013 Reports and Pictures

Hans-Leo Teulings

IGS Website Manager (2007-2017)
IGS2013 Reports

There were several very pleasant surprises at IGS2013, the weather, lunch, social program, etc., and I also think that the conference was extremely well organized. Therefore, I like to thank Prof. Masaki Nakagawa and the local organizers who all made this possible. Furthermore, I like to add that the social program was excellent and it sure gave me the opportunity to learn a lot of Japan and its treasures in a relative short time. It was very impressive -- Dr. Arend van Gemmert

I want to thank Prof. Masaki Nakagawa and the other committee members for arranging such an informative and beautiful conference. I cannot think of a more interesting conference venue as the Todaiji Temple. I think the conference was balanced with professional topics and social activities and besides actual conference topics, I felt I learned quite a bit about Japan in the process. -- Heidi Harralson

I knew that Prof. Masaki Nakagawa would have organized an interesting conference and an
appealing social program, but I could not even imagine that you would have been eventually able to move a typhoon away for Nara to let us enjoy the area! -- Prof.Dr. Angelo Marcelli

Last edited: