NFL Week 13 winners and losers plus grad

If I didn't go to sleep last night, does that mean it's still Sunday? If the answer to that question is yes, then welcome to the first ever Sunday newsletter. If the answer to that question is no, then Happy Monday!If you're wondering why I didn't sleep, it was a combination of three things: The fact that yesterday was po sibly the craziest week of the year in the NFL, the fact that I think I had 75 ounces of Red Bull in my system so I could stay up and podcast and the fact that I didn't want to fall asleep until Gregg Williams got fired, which I knew was going to happen today after he made po sibly Patrick Willis Jersey the worst defensive play call of all-time on the ' Hail Mary.I'd love to talk more about the Hail Mary, but we're going to get that in the rundown, so let's get to today's newsletter. As always, if you want to share this newsletter with everyone you know, I will not be offended. Just . That's what I did with my everyone on in my fantasy football league.1. Today's Show: Week 13 winners and losers plus full recapIt's Monday, which can only mean one thing: I stayed up until 3 a.m. last night recording a podcast with Will Brinson and Ryan Wilson that touched on everything you need to know about Week 13 and let me just say, it's probably for the best that you listen. The games on Sunday were absolutely bonkers with eight of the 12 being decided by one score. One thing we do every week is hand out our weekly winners and losers from Sunday's action. For our losers this week, Brinson Ronnie Lott Jersey and I got lazy and picked the same team as last week, while Wilson picked the one team that deserved it more than anyone else (cough ** the ** cough). Ryan WilsonWinner: .Only the Jets could be considered a winner after losing on a Hail Mary, but that's the case here and that's because they're still on track to earn the No. 1 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, which is kind of important because it means they'll be able to draft Trevor Lawrence. Loser: Seahawks.If there was one thing I didn't think I'd see on Sunday, it was an NFC East team with a backup quarterback going to Seattle and upsetting the Seahawks. Not only did that happen, but the Seahawks have now lost control of the NFC West race, which is why they're Wilson's big loser.Will BrinsonWinner: Kevin Stefanski.The have clinched a winning record for the first time since 2007 and they're on the cusp of their first playoff berth since 2002. Any coach who can pull off those two things is not only a winner, but probably also qualifies as a miracle worker. Loser: .For the second straight week, Brinson has chosen the Bears as his loser and I'm starting to sense a pattern here. I think he's going to pick them as his loser until they actually win a game and that's fair. The Bears became the first home team over the the past two seasons to blow a double-digit lead with under three minutes left (Home teams had been 123-0 in that situation).John BreechWinner: .For the past three years, Sean Payton has insisted that Taysom Hill could be the next Steve Young and although I still think that sounds preposterous, I can now understand what Payton sees in the quarterback. Not only did Hill have the best game of his career against the , but I'm starting to feel like he's going to be able to create matchup problems for opposing defenses once the postseason starts.Loser: .I'm starting to think the Hail Mary win over the actually cursed the Cardinals. Since that victory in Week 10, the Cardinals have gone 0-3 and fallen straight Steve Young Jersey out of the playoff race. Well, I gue s they're technically still in the race, but they've tripped over their own feet and I just don't think they're going to make it to the finish line.Not only did we list our winners and losers, but we also recapped every game from Sunday. If you want to listen -- and you definitely should -- .2. Jets DC Gregg Williams fired for atrocious call on Raiders Hail MaryThere were a lot of crazy plays on Sunday, but the craziest one of all was definitely the one that ended with the Raiders completing a 46-yard Hail Mary for a touchdown to beat the Jets 31-28. If you haven't seen the Hail Mary, feel free to before we dive into what may have been the worst defensive play call of all-time. I am not a defensive coordinator, but with the Raiders needing 46 yards for a touchdown and having just 13 seconds to score, there is a 100% chance that I would have put roughly nine defenders back to make sure I don't get beat by a Hail Mary. However, Jets defensive coordinator Gregg Williams doesn't think like that. Instead, he blitzed EVERYONE, and I mean everyone. The Jets rushed eight, which only left three defensive backs, who were all in man-to-man coverage.According to ESPN, there have to what the Raiders had on Sunday and not one defensive coordinator had everyone rush the quarterback like Williams did. With the Jets in man-to-man, Henry Ruggs blew past his defender and made the easy catch for the win.The defensive play call was so bad that even Joe Staley Jersey the Raiders were in shock that the Jets did it. "I couldn't believe ," said after the game.Even Ruggs was wondering what the heck the Jets were doing."We were kind of surprised they brought the house like that," Ruggs said.You know it's bad when your own players are questioning the call and that's what Jets safety did to his defensive coordinator."We have to execute, but you have to help us out at the same time," Maye said.Williams was the defensive coordinator for the 0-16 Browns in 2017 and now he might be the defensive coordinator for the 0-16 Jets. I'm starting to think maybe defensive coordinator isn't the best job for him and it appears that Adam Gase agrees, because .3. Monday preview: Prepping you for two gamesThe only thing better than one Monday night game is TWO Monday night games and that's exactly what we'll be getting tonight. The and Washington were originally scheduled to play on Sunday in Week 13, but then the Ravens-Steelers game got pushed back to Wednesday last week so the NFL decided to move the Pittsburgh-Washington game to tonight. One advantage Washington is definitely going to have is the fact that they're going to be far more rested. Washington hasn't played since Thanksgiving, which means they'll have had 11 days between games while the Steelers will have had just five.With that in mind, let's take a look at a few keys for each team tonight in a game where the Steelers are favored by 6.5 points:Washington: The Steelers have one of the best defenses in the NFL and if Washington is going to score points Mike Person Jersey , it's going to need its best players to shine on Monday, which means and are both going to have to come up big. Gibson's performance will be especially important and that's because if there's one way to move the ball on the