LOOK Patriots Chris Long fires back at p

is one of six players they wont be going to the White House President Donald Trump. Last week, in response to an open letter from the Long that he had Planned on skipping the White House ... Ron Jaworski Jersey and he didnt need an open letter explaining my own words to me. By Thursday night, Long was back on Twitter, again explaining himself to folks who took i sue with his decision to pa s up a trip to the White House. Heres how Long : Heard it all this week ... if you dont want to hear about some of the dumb s--t Ive heard ... mute away, but its good. Rapid fire time, yeah? Yes! "Respect the office" Ok birther theory guy Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) "Stick to football" you don't look like a state senator yourself there bud. Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) "I hope they cut you" I'm a free agent. Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) "stop being self important. I'm no longer a fan" I'm self important but you thought this was important Le'Raven Clark Jersey enough to bring to my attention, eh? Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) "You just wanna be a cool lib" Actually I'm well aware the minute I believe something they don't, libs will hit me w this GIF Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) "You just wanna be a cool lib" As a football player, liberals thought I was a living, breathing piece of steak before I agreed with them. Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) "You hate the troops" The secondary focus of my foundation (out of two causes) is veteran support Landon Dickerson Jersey . Do your research. Also, not relatable. Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) To add to that last tweet, Longs charity, , not only provides affected East African communities with clean, safe and sustainable water acce s, but has a long history of supporting American troops. "You hate white people" You realize all humans that live in America should be concerned? Also that a sumption says something about you. Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) "You hate white people" Oh yeah, for sure. I despise them but I named my son (who is white) after an outlaw country singer. Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) "You should go talk to trump if you want change" I'm skipping a photo op, not a congre sional hearing. Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) Long concluded, So Ive listened to it all week. And its sparse really. Most people arent ridiculous (but I) thought yall may enjoy that thread. For what its worth, both Tom Brady and Patriots owner Robert Kraft have no i sue with players choosing to skip the White House visit. It really is a great experience, . Putting politics aside, it never was a political thing. At least, Terrell Owens Jersey it never was to me. It meant you won a championship and you got to experience something cool with your team, with your teammates. Everyone has their own choice. Its an offseason. These days are valuable for everybody. You only get so much time with your family and friends, and if people dont want to go Jason Croom Jersey they dont want to go and thats their choice. And in an interview with Today, , ... E very time weve had the privilege of going to the White House, a dozen of our players dont go. This is the first time its gotten any media attention. You know, some of the players have the privilege of going in college because theyre on national championship teams, others have family commitments. But this is America. Were all free to do whatevers best for us. For Long -- and five of his teammates -- that means staying home.