Derek Carr vents over another Raiders de

The have lost 57 games in seven seasons, despite the franchise quarterback doing Joe Dumars Jersey everything he can to get the organization back to its glory days. Carr has started 98 games as the Raiders quarterback (mi sing just two starts in his career), and lost 57 of them -- despite making three Pro Bowl appearances. Losing has done enough to frustrate Carr over the years, and Sunday's 30-23 defeat to the was the tipping point."I'm sick of losing," Carr said after Las Vegas dropped its second straight game, . "I'm sick of working as hard as I do, and as we do, and going out there and losing. I mean, it sucks. Enough is enough."The things that are hurting us in these close games is not them; it's us. That's the hard part to swallow."The Raiders are 41-57 in Carr's 98 Terry Mills Jersey starts, but that's no fault of his own -- especially the past two seasons. Carr is coming off career highs in completion percentage, pa sing yards and quarterback rating in 2019 only for the Raiders to finish 7-9. Las Vegas is 2-2 in Carr's four starts this season, despite Carr ranking in the top five in the league in pa ser rating (113.6) and top ten in pa sing touchdowns (8) Tobias Harris Jersey while throwing no interceptions in 144 pa s attempts. Carr does lead the league with five fumbles, including losing three of them in the fourth quarter, adding to his frustration of how he can play better. NO QB #4 CMP%73.6YDs1095TD8INT0YD/Att7.6 "Me being here, my seventh year, I've seen too much crap," Carr said. "I've seen a whole bunch of crap, if I'm just being honest with you. Is it going to take my positivity and my joy away? Absolutely not. I'm going to be me, regardle s. But is it OK for me to be a little hot, a little pi sed sometimes? Yeah. And this is one of those moments Grant Long Jersey ."Carr finished 32 of 44 for 311 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions in the lo s, his fourth consecutive game completing over 72% of his pa ses and having a pa ser rating over 107. He became the Raiders' all-time pa sing touchdowns leader with a 7-yard strike to late in the fourth quarter, the 151st touchdown pa s of his career. Carr deserves better than his fate, especially since his 57 lo ses are the most for a NFL starting quarterback since Mateen Cleaves Jersey he entered the league in 2014. Losing is clearly starting to get to Carr, despite him playing at a high level.