Bears reportedly lose another key defens

The big storyline coming out of Chicago in recent days is Nikola Vucevic Jersey that rookie first-round pick will make his NFL debut on Monday against the . But the bigger development could be that Chicago's already-decimated defense just lost another key player.Edge rusher that will require surgery, reports the 's Dan Wiederer. Young joins linebacker (torn pectoral muscle) and safety Quintin Demps (broken arm) as defensive starters on injured reserve. Young didn't practice on Friday or Saturday and was listed as doubtful on the team's most recent injury report ahead of the Vikings game. "Any time you lose a starter, (it's difficult)," coach Fox said when asked Saturday Aaron Gordon Jersey about being without Young on Monday night. "I think there's a reason they're the starter. But I Darrell Armstrong Jersey feel good about our backups. I feel good about the replacement people we've had in there. We've got more depth this season than we've had in the past. So I feel confident in the people we'll have out there and the options we have." Outside linebacker added: "It's definitely going to impact the rotation. That's another guy who knows how to get after the quarterback. This is where the depth in our room is really going to show and how much we trust in each other. Chuma Okeke Jersey I think we have the guys who can make up for it. But you really can't make up for Willie." The originally selected Young in the seventh round of the 2010 NFL Draft. He's been with the since 2014 and has 26 sacks in 50 games. As it stands, the Bears are 1-3 and in last place in the NFC North. Before losing Young, the defense ranked 21st in the league Jordan Bone Jersey , according to .