tomi822

Greetings,

I am a retired 66 year old Oklahoma Granny who adores my husband, children, g-children and our pets. We are all very close and have great fun. We have a chinchilla, tiny parrot (pyrrahua), two dogs and one new kitty cat..

Prior work history before retirement: Medical Intake for Psychiatric treatment, Employee Assistance Counselor, Family counselor, Accountant, Publisher, Certified Graphoanalyst (Handwriting Analyst) and Hypnotherapist.

I have a deep concern for the welfare of our adolescents and their increasing numbers for suicide and violent outbreaks. My dissertation topic will be on the topic of GraphoPsychology by researching the value of Graphoanalysis used as a tool to Educators and Psychologists to identify potentially suicidal and violent adolescents. I believe these traits can easily be detected through handwriting samples and a potential crisis can be diffused before a fatal event. My research will be using quantitative methods to prove or disprove this theory.

I look forward to our discussions and the fun we will have learning together. My philosophy is to laugh as much as possible to chase away our anxiety and stress. I do hope you will laugh with me as I playfully respond to our discussions from time to time.

Tomi Sackett

I am requesting a membership in this organization with the following letter of information. I believe this can help in my research.

I am currently a student at Walden University and working on my doctoral dissertation regarding the value of handwriting analysis to detect suicide in Native American Indian adolescents. In addition, I am interested in medical research regarding handwriting analysis and illness. Any research that I can retrieve would be so appreciated.

I am very interested in your organization.

Tomi Sackett, Ph.D Candidate
Walden University

TOMI822@yahoo.com
Birthday
Aug 22, 1942 (Age: 81)
Tomi Sackett, Ph.D Candidate Walden University
Fields of Interest
Neurological models and networks, Biophysical, muscle physiology, EMG, hand anatomy, Cognitive models, Cognitive science, Development in Children, Aging and elderly, Education, instruction, teaching methods, Experimental psychology, Neurological movement disorders, Neuropsychology, movement tests, Psychiatry applications of handwriting and drawing
Additional fields of interest
Detection of Depression,Suicide in adolescents (Native American focus)