GloriaPeach

I have been a certified Graphoanalyst since l974 and then became a Master Graphoanalyst around 1998.

I have used this skill in all areas, except document examination, with the exception of forgeries. I have much experience in this area.

I have taught classes on handwriting analysis for the Olympia, Washington Parks and Recreation Department since 2000 and continue to teach presently. I am rated as an excellent instructor consistently and many participants come to all 4 different classes that I offer.

I do lecture tours and speak at schools and professional groups and libraries in the southwestern part of the US

I go wherever my work takes me and I have had a very fascinating and experiential carreer.

I specialize in Grapho-Therapy and teach a class called "Change Your Writing - Change Your Life"
Gloria Peach, Master Graphoanalyst 205 1st Street
Fields of Interest
Reading of handwriting and print by humans, Recognition systems of optical images of handwriting and drawing, Signature and writer verification and identification systems, Writer verification and identification