FDE Trainee_Annalise

As I trainee Handwriting and Signature Examiner in the forensic discipline of Questioned Documents, and with a Biomedical Science background, my interests are wide. I am interested in research involving motor movement research (CNS), the effect of drugs on fine motor skills, the use of different writing implements, electronic signature verification, validation of electronic writing tablets, hand placement/position at time of signature capture, velocity studies regarding disguised and simulated signatures, the teaching and learning process of handwriting and cursive, movements of complex signatures, memory and neuronal pathways, psychological disorders and mental illness and its effect on handwriting and signatures, and other areas of physical evidence examination (impressions etc).
NSW Police Force, AUSTRALIA Forensic Services Grou
Fields of Interest
Biomechanical models, Biophysical, muscle physiology, EMG, hand anatomy, Drug effects on movement, Forensic document analysis methods and tools, Motor control, accuracy, speed, learning, response preparation, reaction time, Other than Roman handwriting systems, Pen based interface design, computer mouse gesture movements, Reading of handwriting and print by humans, Recognition systems of optical images of handwriting and drawing, Recognition systems for handwriting, drawing, pen gesture movements, pen computing, Signature and writer verification and identification systems, Visual perception, feedback, eye monitoring, Writer verification and identification

Following